Monday, June 23

The Big "O" Mess


So I leave my children for one minute and the box of cheerios was unloaded onto the floor and the eating frenzy began!! I came into the room because I hear two little kids eating like monsters on the floor with monster sounds and all. What is my Briggy teaching my precious little girl! Couldn't help but to laugh at the silliness of the hole situation. These two are a crack up.

7 comments:

Allred's said...

bad babies...only teasing. You have to love them, messes and all. Just have them use their little hoover mouths and eat all those cheerios up. Again, only teasing. Your kids don't resemble vacuums at all. They are just darn adorable, and so is that couch behind them.. I am completely lovin' it.

The Mortensen Family! said...

Don't you just love cleaning up messes? That is so cute what they did. Your kids are so precious, love every moment!

Dallyn Jones said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. reminds me of lauren always sneekin stuff!

Harmoni Osborn said...

I don't know if it's just that I know I'm coming up to this stage soon and so I am more aware of these kinds of things, but it sure seems like I've been hearing a lot of "big messes" stories lately. I "look forward" to this next fun stage when the boys' start walking.... ;p) hahaha

Dallyn Jones said...

thanks for the email. there is A LOT going on... I will work on a poem for yall as soon as i get a chance to breath. hahaha. love you and cant wait to see how the anniversary goes. (when your done, pass your ideas to me)

Koren said...

Alright Perle, how come I didn't know you had a blog? I had to find you through Fawn. Girlie I miss you, and I've never even seen pics of Nessa at all. When are you coming to CO again? Email me, call me something! Miss you phathead!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids! I'mm happy I found your blog (through Janalie's). send me an email and I'll send you an ivite to mine! jhcarditaclan@hotmail.com
~Haley (Dixon) Cardita

Pure Sunshine