
Well Brad has finally done it, he quit his job at the University of Phoenix. He has been talking about this for a looooooong time. I think he'll enjoy life on the outside a lot more. He often said that people are not suppose to live in a 4x4 foot area(he means a cubical). I don't know how he did it so long but he really made the best of it. He's leaving there with no student debt and a bachelors degree to boot. We are so excited for the future as this feels like the right direction for us. Brad now is going to continue in being a realtor. Oh and we know it's a slow market and all of the yadda yadda's about that so please don't rain on his parade. I am excited to have a man around that is happy to get up in the morning again. He is with a brokerage that if you move across town or country then they will move you for FREE!!! He also has another IT Business that if you haven't heard about it already and you are one of Brad's close friends I will be shocked to death. So on top of that good news we are also planning on renting out our home. So if you know of anyone that is wanting to live in the now booming Laveen area please let us know. I'll be posting pics of the house soon for anyone that is interested. So want to give a quick Thank you to University of Phoenix for providing a degree and work for my husband. And on to bigger and brighter days!!



6 comments:
good for Brad. I am happy to hear you finally get to have him home. That is great news and I hope all goes well.
How exciting, I hope you will get lots of family time in. I love when Ryan is home for a week and we just get to play. It's really nice having a hubby around to help. Can't wait to see you at Bunco!!
Love Ya,
Tisha
OKay, well congrats to Brad, its the best thing in the world to have dad with his family and working for himself. I truly believe he is on the right track. Believe me, Dave has been home now for 3 years and one month...and we have loved every second of it. I am however a little bummed that we're not one of Brad's bestest friends because we don't know about the "IT" business....e-mail me some info on what it is at roborobocop dot hotmail dot com LOL always...amy
Good for you guys! I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do in your life! And definately don't let people rain on his parade. There is nothing worse than being excited about something and poeple talking crap about it! Good luck once again!
Hey, I can't find my phone to call you, so I thought I would write a quick note. We are in Flagstaff today and tomorrow, then coming to the Valley tomorrow night (at some point). We fly out early Sunday morning. Right now we are headed out the door, but I will keep looking for my phone when I get back. If you guys are looking for a heat escape, give my mom a call. Otherwise, if we get to Mesa soon enough we could maybe stop by...I am really unsure of what the plans are. You know me, always just along for the ride. Sorry for the late notice- Happy 4th!
Brad leaves Dj comes. We are very thankful for all what brad has done for DJ getting him a job. It really was a prayer answered. Looks like you guys had a fun 4th. We hope that your business will do great for you guys.
Post a Comment