So the fam took a camping trip to Big Lake. I love this country and from the picture above need I say more. I do have to admit I really could do without camping in a tent. Let me just say that I really like my comfort and tent camping isn't my cup of tea. This trip was no exception as Brigg threw-up in the tent and it rained a good part of the time. A few of the highlights were we saw the old cabin that I think my grandpa built. My brother brought his crawdad traps and I think they caught up to 100 of the little things. They ate them the next day and my niece kept saying "tastes like chicken". I didn't dare eat any regardless if they taste like chicken or not. My sister introduced my to the "Twilight" series, we were ablt to see my Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Kyle and of course this rainbow after the storm. It went full circle and I got to see where it touched the earth. Brigg loved being outside and in the dirt even being sick. Glad I went but I will say that I am happier that I probably wont have to go camping for another year.
Friday, July 18
Trip to Big Lake
So the fam took a camping trip to Big Lake. I love this country and from the picture above need I say more. I do have to admit I really could do without camping in a tent. Let me just say that I really like my comfort and tent camping isn't my cup of tea. This trip was no exception as Brigg threw-up in the tent and it rained a good part of the time. A few of the highlights were we saw the old cabin that I think my grandpa built. My brother brought his crawdad traps and I think they caught up to 100 of the little things. They ate them the next day and my niece kept saying "tastes like chicken". I didn't dare eat any regardless if they taste like chicken or not. My sister introduced my to the "Twilight" series, we were ablt to see my Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Kyle and of course this rainbow after the storm. It went full circle and I got to see where it touched the earth. Brigg loved being outside and in the dirt even being sick. Glad I went but I will say that I am happier that I probably wont have to go camping for another year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am so sad we missed you guys. We looked and looked, but I guess your dad took down the signs right before we got there, so we drove around aimlessly for hours, but still had a good time, be we were really wanting to come visit too. Isn't it gorgeous here.
I wished I would have known we were invited. Looove to camp. So how did the old cabin look? Any changes?
What a beautiful picture. Wow, Wow, Wow!!!
Post a Comment