Wednesday, June 11

Things you don't do infront or your son


Well we learned this the hard way. That being that you do not paint your toenails infront of you little boy. He not only had this on his toes and legs but also on his face. I had gotten it off of his face before I realized that I needed a picture for later teasing so we just got the toes. My little Brigg is growing up and learning so fast. What a Joy!

3 comments:

Allred's said...

HOLY Cow, at least it's a pretty color. I think he looks great, wish we could have seen his pretty face all painted too.

Susan said...

Colten always asks to get his fingers and toes painted as well. I think if I tell him enought that it is for girls then he'll stop asking.

Dallyn Jones said...

lol. that sure is cute dusty. I LOVE the picture of vanessa on the left of your blog. she is sucha doll

Pure Sunshine