Wednesday, June 11

Mortensen FHE


The Mortensen family is known for getting together no matter what for family home evening to reunite as a family. This time we had a themed fathers day competition. The first competition was to eat 5 crackers and then whistle. The picture above is my father whistling with these crackers all stuffed in his cheeks.
There were a few other competitions, one being trying to scrunch up newspaper using one hand with out bending your elbows. Terrle won that one but he cheated I'm sure of it.
My mother also joined us that night fresh off of coming home from Jerusalem. We are so happy to have her back!
I am happy we have these events because I am afraid I wouldn't see my cousins except once or twice a year. It is so good to have the second cousins get to know each other. Great evening!

2 comments:

Susan said...

How fun!! I miss your family so it was nice to see the pictures of them!

Allred's said...

Dusty, this looks so fun...we should do this at a reunion. Your dad looks so cute with his big ol' mouth.

Pure Sunshine