Thursday, June 19

Dang I was TAGGED!!!!

Tag I'm It!

This is my first tag and I can't say that I am overly excited about being tagged, but I will play along for the sake of not being a party-pooper.
How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.


JOYS - 1) Evenings when my husband gets home and the four of us go swimming together. Love love love those nights.
2) I have some really great sisters. I joy in there calls and emails and long conversations.
3) Nights when we stay at my parents house because brad and I can slip out late at night and pretend like we don't have a care in the world like the rest of the idiots out at 1AM!!

FEARS - 1) So my dad owns buffalo at his house. I have nightmares that one of my children will get too close or slip into the cage and that will be the end of them.
2) That when I give a talk in church after it's all said and done people think I am an idiot and I wont have a clue.
3) That I will never get rid of the spiders that live in my backyard. They just keep coming back.

GOALS -1) To get my abs to back to where they are suppose to be before the next baby makes them even more unrecognizable.
2) To show my husband more of the love that he recognizes daily
3) To be 15 minutes early instead of 15 minutes late to everything.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS 1) Currently I am collecting loose chage so I can take Brad on his first cruise. I have a little more than half a milk jug full. Whoopee!!!!
2) The current obsession is dress up clothes for Vanessa
3) I love thrift stores. If I could go everyday I would.

RANDOM FACTS 1) I love to decorate and work with my hands. I am starting a certificate program in interior design so I can improve what I am already doing.
2) When I met my husband for the first time I tried to get rid of him because he stood by me almost the entire institute opening social and asked me who there I liked. He's real smooth but I guess it worked out for him.
3) I love spring training games. I think it is the best thing in the world to go sit on the lawn and watch a good old baseball game.

So.....pretty boring.I am sure I will never be tagged again.

TAG YOUR IT
1. Dallyn Jones 2. Grandma Lilly 3. Lindsey Stokes 4. Sheena Reisner 5. Valerie Broyles

3 comments:

Dallyn Jones said...

AAAAAAWW. thnks brat! I loved your tag info though. your funny dusty. i love talking to you too~ =)

Allred's said...

Great info Dusty, and way to be a good sport. You know, to tell you the truth, I related to you on so many aspects, but I learned alot about you too. SO I guess, these tags are good for something, at least once, but no more, huh!?!

Harmoni Osborn said...

Whatever!! You are SO fun!! I hope I can be like you when I grow up!! :p)

What kind of spiders do you have? My dad has a pest control business....maybe I can pick his brain... ;0)

Pure Sunshine