We had a nice Halloween for it being on a Sunday and the kids were sick. Decided to at least let them dress up. I present to you....
Mario and Tinkerbell
oh and our little cutie pie in tiger print
This is one of those setup the camera and then run for it pics and hope the kids haven't moved by the time it flashes.
After our little photo shoot we made a scary ginger bread house for an activity. And yes I cheat bad by using the glue gun instead of frosting to put it together.
My little girls munching on the house.



2 comments:
Super cute dusty! I hadn't seen any pictures of baby she is just a doll isn't she! Congrats on everything looks like life is good!
OH MY HECK, look at the eyes on Eva...she is absolutely beautiful!
I can't believe how big the kids are- they are too cute!
Post a Comment