Here are a few photos of the last week or so of our going on's. It has been a little crazy dealing with croup. Vanessa and Brigg even had to be taken to urgent care because it got so severe. Thankfully Eve didn't get it as bad. So now I am a croup expert. Today we saw the first snowfall of the season! We are doing great and loving our little town. Happy holidays to all!
Here is my sweet Vanessa trying to sleep off some of that sickness we have been dealing with.
Isn't she a doll. I did something kinda silly and shaved her head. She had a huge balled spot and thought I would even things out. I don't think I will ever do that again!
Brigg and I were able to go on a date this past week and get away from the girls sickness. He was a great date and he even held the door open for mommy.
Brigg sporting his new blanket sleeping bag I made him. He loves it so much he even sleeps with it.
Brad's Birthday cake I had forgot to post for my sisters so here you go girls.
The kids loving their daddy. It seems like every night he comes home it's a dog pile on daddy for an hour and then thankfully off to bed.



2 comments:
I just cant stop laughing at the thought that you shaved your babies head, that is too funny! Awesome cake! oh and isnt the croup miserable, my Seneca got hospitalized with it one year, i hate it!
dusty these pics are awesome! some of my favorite. i love princess lollies big ol' smile. she is so priceless with her darling little face. and burger looked like he was really glad to get out of the house too. fun fun! i wish you guys didnt have to go. i miss your kids and you and BRAD the man! we had lots of fun. everyone i talk to brad about says he is just so cool. lol. love you guys!
Post a Comment