Friday, August 20

Our little Perle



The above picture is when she is about two months old and the other two were taken at a few weeks. Thanks for the great edit Lauren you are a wonderful aunty.


So I am finally feeling the need to blog. The biggest event that has happened to our family would be the birth of our little girl Eva Perle (Perle is pronounced just like Pearl, grandpa just spelled it Perle). She was born on May 27th and weighed in at 7lbs 6oz. I was induced that morning at 8 and had her around 2. I had to walk and walk around the hospital trying to get things going. I felt so stupid in my yoga pants and hospital gown. People love to stair at big pregnant women, even if you catch them doing it. The only hiccup was that my epidural was late so I felt this one and I would never recommend that to any women. I don't know how my mother had six!! All I can say is I am SO sorry mom and I love you. At any rate the other kids love her to pieces. They always want to be right in her face telling how cute she is. The adjustment from two to three took me a little bit to figure out but hasn't been as scary as some will lead you to believe, but my kids are pretty calm too.

As for other recent events of our going on's. Brad started reffing football again and he loves it! He just bought me a new entertainment console with the money he earned so I love it too. The kids are starting mommy school here soon and they are excited. I am trying to get the mommy school together and attempting to get my garage organized. But honestly all I feel like I do now is feed my baby, chase the other two and clean the house. But life is good and we certainly feel blessed.

1 comment:

Dallyn Jones said...

oh em gee!!! the pics are so awesome! you should take pictures of her right now for every season and make a calender. (i will be expecting one for 2011.) :) haha she is the most beautiful baby. i wish i could hold her and hold her and hold her. oh by the way, have you let sisi lala and burger watch "despicable me" yet? its the BEST movie if you havent. you guys HAVE to watch it. you will laugh. So if Curty asks what I want for my bday... its that movie :) love ya

Pure Sunshine