Today I hurt for what once was. Most days I can stay happy and look at life as just a chapter in a book. But not today. My big strong daddy is slipping fast. I hate the pain he is in and I hate that I can't do anything about it.
I am so sorry you and your family are going through this! You all are in my thoughts and prayers.
In an effort to make you smile, I remember in elementary school learning about Paul Bunyan and being fairly certain he and your dad were the same person! To be honest, I still think of that everytime I see your dad and it makes me smile.
4 comments:
I am so sorry you and your family are going through this! You all are in my thoughts and prayers.
In an effort to make you smile, I remember in elementary school learning about Paul Bunyan and being fairly certain he and your dad were the same person! To be honest, I still think of that everytime I see your dad and it makes me smile.
I love you dusty and pray your dad's pain will subside, i will continue to pray for you and your children.
Aww Dusty hang in there. Like Linds your guys are in my thoughts and prayers too. Love ya
Dusty, I am so sorry!
Post a Comment