My mom just called to tell me...I don't want to disturb this precious family time with a phone call- just know that my heart, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! I LOVE YOU!
Dusty, We are all thinking of your family. Your dad will be sorely missed down here on earth. Somehow I don't see him too far away. Your parents are such great blessings to so many. What a legacy for each of us to aspire to. Please know that our prayers, love and tears are with each of you... Love Debbie
I am here if you need anything. Your Dad always was one of my favorite persons. He always sang me my own little jingle..."Nobody does it liek Janalie" He saved my life that one summer we were at the river as kids. HE will always hold a specila place in my heart! I know he leaves behind a beautiful legacy! I love you and if you need anything...I am always here.
Dusty, Brad, and Kids, My heart is breaking right now! I am so sad and sorry for your loss! I wish there was something we could do to help! Just know that we love you guys and will have you in our prayers! and if there is ANYTHING we can do to help at this time please let us know!
My heart goes out to your family right now. Your dad was the BEST and he will be greatly missed. We are keeping you and the family in our thoughts and prayers!!
Dusty, My mom told me about your Dad and I saw your name on Koren's blog.I want you to know how sorry I am about your loss. Your Dad was amazing, and always so fun to talk to. Your family is in our prayers. ~Calli Potter
Dusty Im so sorry to hear about your dad. I went to the laveen ward on sunday and Mako had told me your dad had past so here I am in search of your blog to tell you how sorry I am about your loss. No words could really take the pain away but I just wanted to let you know people are thinking of you! Take care
12 comments:
Dusty, I love you! I am thinking about you and your family. I love you all.
My mom just called to tell me...I don't want to disturb this precious family time with a phone call- just know that my heart, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! I LOVE YOU!
Dusty, I am crying my eyes out right now dangit, I love you, I love your dad, and I love your family and I am so sorry, just so sorry!
Dusty, We are all thinking of your family. Your dad will be sorely missed down here on earth. Somehow I don't see him too far away. Your parents are such great blessings to so many. What a legacy for each of us to aspire to. Please know that our prayers, love and tears are with each of you...
Love Debbie
I am so sorry, Dusty. We love you guys and will really miss your Dad. I wish I was there to hug you. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
My heart aches for you and your children, i wish so much that i could bare some of your pain, i love you dearly and pray for your comfort.
I am here if you need anything. Your Dad always was one of my favorite persons. He always sang me my own little jingle..."Nobody does it liek Janalie" He saved my life that one summer we were at the river as kids. HE will always hold a specila place in my heart! I know he leaves behind a beautiful legacy! I love you and if you need anything...I am always here.
Dusty, and family, Know that our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Love, the Jones
Clay, Nannette and family
Dusty, Brad, and Kids, My heart is breaking right now! I am so sad and sorry for your loss! I wish there was something we could do to help! Just know that we love you guys and will have you in our prayers! and if there is ANYTHING we can do to help at this time please let us know!
My heart goes out to your family right now. Your dad was the BEST and he will be greatly missed. We are keeping you and the family in our thoughts and prayers!!
Dusty,
My mom told me about your Dad and I saw your name on Koren's blog.I want you to know how sorry I am about your loss. Your Dad was amazing, and always so fun to talk to. Your family is in our prayers.
~Calli Potter
Dusty Im so sorry to hear about your dad. I went to the laveen ward on sunday and Mako had told me your dad had past so here I am in search of your blog to tell you how sorry I am about your loss. No words could really take the pain away but I just wanted to let you know people are thinking of you! Take care
Post a Comment