I thought this day would never come. Vanessa is finally walking!!!!!! She took TEN steps today. Her official first step was January 24th. She even shook her booty with Grandma White. Part of me was really hoping that she would wait until she was 18 months so I could just walk her into nursery but I am so happy to not have to carry anyone for a while. She loves the attention and even cheers for herself. Good Job my sweet baby girl.



2 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! It is so nice when they start walking well its like bitter sweet you know when you realize that they are now growing up, but she is a doll Dusty!
That's so awesome, yeah go little Vanessa you booty shaker. I hope you got that on camera, a good booty shaking with grandma is classic. Congrats again on having two that have purposes for shoes!!
Post a Comment