The Pig had Puppies about a little more than a week or so ago. I think I may have scarred Brigg for life because I let him watch one of the births. All he said was, "EEEEEWH YUCK". So I don't know how much damage it did. He still likes to go and see the pigs so I think we are still ok. I found something out too that for all of you who don't have a weak stomach may or may not like to know. But after a pig gives birth you don't want to touch any of the babies because you leave your scent on the piglet and the mother will kill it. She may even eat it, EEEEW YUCKY!
Also Dallyn's dogs are at our house for a while there are only five left and I think a few of them still haven't been spoken for if anyone is looking for a dog.



1 comment:
I want a piggy!!!! Just put one in the mail and send it to me "K".
Post a Comment