Monday, February 9

THE CUTEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!

Valentines day is coming up and I thought I would blog about some ideas for v-day cards since I was looking for good ideas anyways.

Template for this is here
Cute envelopes from good old martha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Go check out Thetoymaker.com, she has some really darling free printable valentines and super cute boxes you can print and assemble!

Brooke said...

Blogger is not letting me leave comments very easily!

We are coming to AZ! I am hoping lots of people will let me practice on them!!

The kids and I will be in Flagstaff from April 5-11. Then in Queen Creek from 11-18!

I would love to take pictures if you guys are up for it.

And I always tell people since I am just learning. . . Don't expect much. . . That way they are amazing LOL!

Pure Sunshine