Thursday, July 31

SOOOOO Happy there isn't a picture for this!

So as posted below we are in the middle of a move. As far as moves go it's been so far so good, well..... except for this one part. Brad wanted to check with the neighbor to see if it was okay for him to park our vehicle infront of their house. Mind you this is a man we talk to on occasion and has been quite pleasant. He is vietnamese and seemed pretty straight laced. Because of the language barrier we don't ever say to much but he has been a pleasant neighbor. Well when Brad went over and knocked on the door he got a little more then he was expecting. The man was standing there in nothing but his tighty-whitey's!!! Brad said the guy didn't even flinch and told him everything would be okay. Needless to say I am so glad it was Brad who went and talked to him about the car and not me. It makes me wonder about if we ever know who we are really living next to. People are so wierd sometimes!!

7 comments:

The Richards said...

THAT IS TOO FUNNY, AND BRAD IS SO NICE NOT TO SAY ANYTHING. TALK ABOUT BEING COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN!

Brooke said...

Ha! At least it wasn't a little hand towel. . . no it's never happened to me, just sayin' GOOD THING!

KaraLyn said...

That is hilarious! I'm still laughing. And if I would've been the one knocking on the door I probably would've laughed! Heehee! Good luck on the move!

Rachel said...

So many snide remarks come to mind. But better left unsaid. That is crazy, he must have felt pretty comfortable with himself. Are you sure he wasn't trying to make a move on your husband? Hey, you never know.

Ellsworth Family said...

Too funny! I must say, I'm glad it wasn't me knocking on the door! You're kids are so cute! Great luck with the move and finding renters!

Love ya,
Kari Ellsworth

Allred's said...

What? I thought we all hung out in our undies?......you don't? Oh crud...I guess I am weird. only teasing, but I do consider it sometimes when I don't have anything I want to wear.

Grandma B. said...

Woohoo, you didn't realize you were living next to a Chip and Dale Dancer. Are you SURE you want to move. Ok, Ok, you can move, but until then, please put up your binoculars.

Pure Sunshine