
So tonight I decided to be a little thrifty with my gas and drive to Fawn's house and then go with her the rest of the way to play bunco. Fawn needed to go to a wedding reception before hand which myself, Karalyn (fawn's friend), and Fawn's sister all agreed to go with her to. KaraLyn and I didn't know the bride nor the groom but the appeal of free cake never stopped me before (kidding). So we stayed a few minutes and mingled and then had to hurry off to Bunco. Well Fawn got separated from KaraLyn and I just before we left, and then I had the silly idea of signing the sign-in photo despite not knowing any of the wedding party. I told Karalyn we should sign it really big because they didn't know who we were and what a funny joke that would be. Well after we went to the car and waited for Fawn who soon came out of the door with her sister cracking up. I thought she had looked at the sign-in table and was laughing at that. It turns out Fawn went to go say goodbye to the bride and she asked her if she knew me. To which the bride replied yes she did. Then continued to tell Fawn how in 11th grade I had hit her car and the bumper fell off. I had totally forgotten all about the incident because it went over smoothly with my putting her bumper on her hood of the car and leaving a note and then matters were hashed out from there. My only thoughts are now is that she remembered me for being the girl that hit her car and she now has a lovely large autograph from me on her sign-in photo that will probably hang in her home for a very long time.



4 comments:
Wow, sounds like you! You are actually my 2nd oldest friend. But you will always be my yellow M. I love you, and I really miss you. I wish we could come for the 24th but I have to work, if you get any time and maybe want to meet in Pueblo for lunch or something let me know
Hey tell Lauren to add me to her blog iannoli@msn.com
I LOVE IT!!!! This made me laugh right out loud!! :p)
What,that happens to me all the time. I thought it was just normal to go to a reception where you didn't know the bride and then you realize that she was really someone you were trying to forget.(fender bender)
Post a Comment