Friday, July 18
Blog help
Growing up my mother would get the itch of needing something to change. So my poor siblings and I would end up pulling down wallper that had only been put up several months before or even worse switching bedrooms. The bedroom switch wouldn't have been so bad had it not been for all of the food storage boxes under the beds that had to be moved. More of my dislike would lie in having to help my brothers get rid of their clutter. Of course the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree and I have inherited this trait. Mine is of course different since wall paper is out. I instead sell my furniture or paint something. My husband recently put his foot down to any painting seeing as we are moving so my creative efforts have to go else where. So I am attacking my blog and am wondering if anyone knows how to do a banner/header. I created the one at the top of the page which I am not happy with. It needs to be bigger and redone. I just can't figure out how to do it. I have been using www.scrapblog.com and it's been great. I am making a new banner to match whatever background I finally decide upon but I would love any help or suggestions on the banner I can get. Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
When I open a new page in photoshop I try different sizes till it is where I want it. If you dont understand and need more help let me know cause I have a hard time explaining it on here. It would be better if I actually showed you.
no clue - but just so you know - wallpaper is wayyyy in again. FYI
Post a Comment