
This is Brigg's best friend in the entire world other than his daddy and sister of course. They talk about each other, pray for each other, and a even fight for the same toy together. A few weeks ago at church we were standing around after sacrament meeting and I couldn't find Brigg. It turns out his buddy came and took him by the hand and they walked to nursery together. One of their favorite past times at my house is to stand on there cars, throw a block and then yell as they leap off of the toy car and tumble onto the ground. The picture above is Blake showing Brigg how to put olives on your fingers and eat them off. The picture below is the two boys being oh so cool with there cars. These best buddies are so great.
6 comments:
There are so cute! They remind me of Trey and his cousin that are 4months apart. You guys excited for Alamosa? We are leaving wednesday night so that I can get through the 6 hours of not having both babies crying the whole drive. Hopefully I will survive!
That is to cute, I wish we lived closer to people Payson's age so he could have a best bud. I also love the story of you signing your name all big. That is so funny
I loved reading all the new stuff on your blog, Dusty. I like your new page too! I really miss you sister. I wish I was there.
They are so cute together, and i love the glasses! I also love your new background, and i wish i could figure out the header, i am struggling with that also. Amber
Love the olive fingers. I miss having a next door neighbor with kids the same age. . . our neighborhood is too new, and we still don't have too many neighbors. Some day though, right?!
That is too cute!! Upside down glasses and olive fingers. Only two boys on a lazy summer afternoon can come up with that one. I'm still smiling, I can't quit, my face is starting to hurt. You definately have all the fun!!
Post a Comment