So here are the wonderful before pictures taken around 10 at night after chasing kids all day. I know I started that out with an excuse but I would like to think that my hair that I have had for years looked better than these pictures. Alas it doesn't matter anymore because I've chopped it all off. There was no crying about it but there was a few moments of weakness just before hand. My hairdresser had complete confidence and she was so happy about it the entire time. She did a beautiful job and at this point I am wondering why I didn't do this years ago. So here they are the after pictures.



12 comments:
WHAT A HOTTIE!!! I love it!!
HOLY FREAKIN CRAP DUSTY.... THAT IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CUTE. I LOVE it. wow. i wish I was there so I could just touch it. Your hair is to die for, I cant get over it. That really looks good, im taking a picture of it with my phone so I can show curtis. lol. and yes, your long hair was beautiful, its nice to have a change though, huh? great job
wow Dusty I cant believe how smokin' you look! I mean your long hair was beautiful and i was envious of it but you with that hair cute is amazing, you look like a model! That was a fantastic choice! I hope you sent your hair to locks of love! I am sure there was enough! I love ya Amber
Dusty, It is so funny that I clicked onto your blog today. I was wanting to do this with my hair, just dark, and dave and I talked about it today and he said I probably wouldn't like it, but looking at how great and gorgeous you look I am thinking I love it. Of course I wouldn't be as hot as you, but I still love the cut. Dusty your a gorgeous woman and I know Brad is so in love with your hottness.
haha, amy is so cute.lol. hey, i was wondering if you could edit my song thing and take louis armstrong off? and aslo put true colors on the top? i like that song a lot and i cant edit it because its under your account. also, i put that poem up on my blog for ya. can you put that picture of vanessa back on my page that way i can see her cuteness everytime i open it again? =) =0)thank you
Beautiful Bombshell Dusty! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
HOLY CRAP!!! I Loooooooove it. You look amazing. It totally changed you!!!! I want to be you!
You look gorgeous! Exactly what I am planning on doing. . . just a little shorter. You just convinced me :)
I know I've already told you this but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your hair this way. When I grow mine out, this is the style I want to do!!!! Absolutely adorable!!! :p)
OHHH, I love it! Why do you have to confuse me...just when I decide I want to keep growing my hair out, you chop yours off and it looks FABULOUS!
Holy Crap!! You are gorgeous!! I love it. Stop by my blog sometime.
Ok I have to say that it made me smile that you listed me as Susie's Family. I love it!! You are the only one that can get away with that I hope you know. Love ya!!
Post a Comment