Tuesday, May 20

My little Monsters under the Couch

My kids love to play under the couch! I don't know if anyone else has this problem. As you can see it starts really young. They are so funny, I will just come into the room and they are under the couch. Brigg is getting a little too old for it now and he gets his head stuck, it's in the 90th percentile you know. Vanessa on the other hand is still long and skinny and can fit her entire body under there.

5 comments:

Mortensen Family said...

k- that is so funny! poor briggy getting his head stuck. LOL!

The Richards said...

Dusty, your blog is so cute, i understand the head stuck thing my kiddos have larger heads too! I love Brigg in Brad's shirt that is too sweet, looks like life is fantastic for you, and you sound like one great mom! I Love ya Amber

Dallyn Jones said...

As soon as I saw her and that big ol smile I smiled to. She is just the cutest girl EVER!

Brooke said...

Hilarious. I am sure if our couches were off the ground my kids would be underneath. . .

Love LOve LOVe LOVE Brigg in Brad's shirt. I remember doing the same thing as a child. Ainsley's favorite is wearing Isaac's shirts. Aren't we lucky girls to have such wonderful families?!

Dallyn Jones said...

DUSTY! you HAVE to take a pic of your new hair cut and send it to me crazy. im so anxious to see what it looks like!... i want to dye my hair back to blonde blonde, but i dont know if it will make my face look to chunky. ha ha

Pure Sunshine