Tuesday, May 20

Daddy's T-shirt


Brigg was so cute tonight when I got him ready for bed. His pajama's weren't to be found so I did what my parents did to me. I gave him one of his daddies t-shirts to wear. I didn't think about it swallowing the poor kid like it did. He would run around for a little bit and then come up with the shirt on being held on like a skirt saying "help!". I would have taken it off of him but he was so proud to wear it, he kept pointing to it proudly and saying "daddy". Brad had to leave us tonight on some business stuff so I think it helped soften the blow of not having daddy tuck him in to bed. I love his charming little smile.

1 comment:

Dallyn Jones said...

OH WOW... that is so cute. Yeah, I remember ALWAYS wearing dads shirts. I prefered those things rather then my own pjs. that is adorable dusty. And I just love his huge smile in that picture. That other picture with vanessa in the wagon is to die for. I have to have it!

Pure Sunshine