Friday, January 14

Kid's Photo Shoot

So I decided it was time to update the kids on there photo's. I just did it in the dining room and thought perhaps I could use picnic to photo edit them (which as you can tell I haven't done yet). Well after all of the crying, begging, bribing etc I don't think I will ever take another photo of my kids again!!!!
Or atleast never alone again. Two people would have been great (thanks for the idea kelli). SO here are a few of the good ones and even these I don't know about. At any rate we have them documented that they were this old once. 










4 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

They are so adorable, and getting so big! I can't believe how blonde Briggs is. Hopefully we can see you more when we move to CO

The Gurrs said...

Dusty, I can't believe how much vanessa and brigham have grown.... I think the last time i remember seeing vanessa was at my parents when she was really young and you had her sitting in the swimming pool. Your kids are adorable, we miss seeing ya!

The Dobbins said...

Your babies are seriously beautiful! I miss you guys and wish you lived closer! By the way- I cant believe how old Brig is.. he is so handsome!

Koren said...

I've got to say....is there any Brad in these kids? They all look exactly like the Mortensen kids! Dusty, share some of the genetics!

Pure Sunshine