
After some serious thought, job interview, and a fantastic time we have come to a conclusion. It's a big one for our little family and I am really excited. Come July first we'll be moving to Durango, CO. Brad got a job at the bank up there and we said why not. It's so beautiful and it seems like they really have an active life style up there. We found a house to rent on our two day trip up, I was surprised that we were able to find one so fast. So it's just a matter of moving now. I am dreading it this time as I feel like our stuff is everywhere. But come July second I will be a happy box un-packer. So I will have picks to come on the new pad etc. This is only a five year plan because we really love AZ. So here we go to hopefully greener pastures.



9 comments:
Colorado is BEAUTIFUL! Good luck packing. I have a love hate relationship with that part of moving. I love being able to simplify and throw things out, but I don't like the actual packing. Then unpacking, I love starting new, but I hate the tedious work. Love hate.
We are on the "five year" plan too. At least that is the plan right now. Two years down three to go. It has not been easy being so far away from family. But in the same breath, it has been a good experience for us.
I am glad that Brad has been able to find a good job! That's good news for anyone these days.
That "greener pastures" title could NOT be more literal...phoenix to colorado, HUGE CHANGE!!!! It will be a nice one though, considering you will be leaving phoenix in JULY, what a great time to move away from the heat!
I second Brooke, congrats Brad for finding a job in this economy. Although my friends who are moving to Phoenix are going to be disappointed, I have been telling them that you and Brad know the area really well, and could maybe help them not move into a scary part of town.
I can't believe you are moving so soon...I literally just booked a ticket yesterday to fly out there on the 9th. If I had known, I would have come a few weeks earlier-BUMMER!!!! My mom is going to be disappointed, she was hoping you would come visit while I was there : (
Good luck packing!
Sounds like fun! We are excited for you guys, and we will have to do something before you leave.
holy snap a roo, I can't believe it, Dave and I are seriously jealous and WILL, without a doubt, be by to visit. You lucky duck!!
HOORAY!!!!!
DONT DO IT!
Good Luck with the move and all that comes with it! Travis' older brother, Josh and his family live in Durango right now...until Christmas. We'll miss you!
this is something sad.
i hope it doesn't make me mad.
truly, deep down I am so glad.
ok, happy for you, but i will miss you big blue.
Dusty and Brad... Hey we want to get together before you leave!!!! Maybe dinner or something fun! Don't sneak out of here with out saying bye or else your gonna be in big trouble! Are you all booked up already or is there a good time for you guys so that we can get together?! Just so you know we will miss you guys and also be a little bit jealous of the beautiful colorado scenery and weather! Hope to talk to you soon!!!!
Post a Comment