I know this tid bit would normally go on my ideastalker blog, however, I am so totally excited about this. Glidden is giving away free quart of paint until July 2nd. So if you don't want yours I totally do heehee. It's like they say on their website free is always a good color!! go to Glidden and get ya some!!!
Yesterday I think it finally hit me that I was leaving my beautiful hometown and I was a lot bummed. But I think that happens every time I leave for a new adventure. It only lasts for a little while until I snap out of it. So here's to the five year plan!! I think the kids are protesting the move too. Brad and I went to a reception last night leaving our kids in bed supposedly sleeping. When we came home my mom was in bed but my kids were on a destructive rampage. They knocked over full boxes and erased my to do list. They were snacking on pretzels and laughing when I found them. Probably celebrating what they had accomplished. It was so cute I didn't know if I should giggle and hug them or spank them and send them to bed. Brad says that he and his sister were the same way and it makes me scared about having my kids share a room in the new house. So back to packing for me. Have a great day!!!



1 comment:
Hey girl.. Sounds like you guys have made it safe and sound.. despite your kids desperate attempts to sabotage your packing and moving! We miss you guys and would love to come for a visit some time! stay in touch!
Post a Comment