Brad scored some tickets to take a tour of the ball field this morning. It was really cool. I think this makes us total d-back weirdos but I guess you have to be weird about something. Oh and we found out that the pool is like 6,500 dollars to rent out for thirty people and you get all kinds of cool stuff so if anyone wants to dish out some cash and split it let us know and we'll find some other sucker, ooophs! I meant person to split the other part and we can all have a great time. Until then we'll have to move the TV out to the pool area.

Brad couldn't have been more jolly being there with his two kids. He really loves baseball, so he was like a kid in a candy store.

Our babies had such a good time. I think they felt like the place was there's for the morning.



While we were checking out the dug-out a guy walked up and gave Brigg a ball just like in the movies. He was so excited to have received it and the way that Brad looked at it I think he was just as excited.
2 comments:
That looks like alot of fun! I can't believe how much it is to rent out the pool. Crazy! If we were rich we would totally do it.
Empty baseball stadium tour= good old family fun! Your kids are so stink'in cute and thanks for again for the tutu! Lindsey and I love it.
Post a Comment