Well Brad took me to go and see the Lion King on
Broadway. The costumes were so awesome and the
show was pretty good. I was the post game show though.
Brad was walking me down the stairs and I was
freezing so we were going kind of fast. So I slipped and fell still holding on to Brads hand. In which case he held on to me and spun me around while my legs flew up in the air and by doing soI bacame a moving panty flasher. I did an entire 360 turn. The entire theater was coming outside just as I fell to make matters worse. It was a pretty good fall if I do say so. Brigg noticed right away when we got home and he told me to go sit down. He is so sweet!



4 comments:
Ouch! Nice legs tho!
Haha that's Freakin funny!!!
Dusty,
I love your blog. You are getting so good at this. Wow, I am so impressed. What a talented lady you are. I sure enjoyed every bit of it. thanks for sharing.
Love,
Grandma B.
laughing my butt off so hard, totally at your expense though, so sorry.
Post a Comment