
I found this picture on my camera and I was so happy that I did. I LOVE this girl!! She is incredible. She sometimes answers NO to any question I ask her or she rolls her eyes but I know she loves me. I think she is an angel. I lived with her for a short while when I was in college and she brightened my days. She would peek in on me in the morning to see if I was awake enough to come play soccer with her or go swimming. She also was the best singing coach I have ever had when I tried out for the pageant. She still helps me sing that song and we laugh and laugh. She helped me get over the heartache of a dumped boyfriend. We turned the radio up in my car and opened the sun roof and danced like no one was watching. I'm telling you she is the best. If you ask her if she did any of this she will probably tell you she didn't but I just wanted her to know I love her and think she is the most beautiful girl in the whole world!



5 comments:
Love this post! Chelsey is the best and she has touched so many of our lives! We are so very blessed to have her as our cousin and especially as our friend! Your awesome! And i love your blog and your site!
She is my favorite too. One thing that we have tried to exemplify in our home is the Chelsey Clause. Which is.."Always be the first one to say hi. Always be the first one to congratulate others. Always be the first to help out. Always be the first one to smile. Always be happy, no matter how hard things get." We love Chelsey and the example she sets for our family.
I love your header! Very cute
Hey Dusty! I have figured out backgrounds! Thanks so much for your pearls of blogging wisdom. It was fun going to the park and chill'in with ya and hope to see you soon!
You guys are all so amazing!! I'm just crying and crying. I am sooo blessed to have her in my life and I generally only think of myself who is blessed. It is wonderful to read others and their feelings about my sweet angel.
By the way, how is the crotchet going?
Post a Comment