So I know this might be a silly thing to blog about but I have fallen in love. My sister in law has been telling me about something called a bowdabra for months and I kept thinking I don't need that because I can make bows already without one. Well I now think everyone in the world with a little girl needs one of these. I am converted for life and am a bow making freak. SO I'd like to thank my mother in law and Val for making me a freak!
7 comments:
how does it work, i have three girls and they destroy boys so fast i need to be able to make them fast!
Well if that friend's girls destroys boys, I'm keeping my babies extra close! lol. Very cute, have fun having a girl!
I wished that I had a girl to put these on. Someday! :)
Where does one find your new toy? I have been making bows, but they don't always turn out so cute!
If my girl would keep bows in her hair I would get this. Those bows are adorable. Maybe Becks would leave them in.....
Alright Dusty, I too, am a bow making freak, but unfortunatly I don't have a cool tool like this one. It's called two hands and a hot glue gun. SOOOOOO, would you post one more blog entry with the info on where to get one of these. That would be fantastic. LOL, amy
Dusty, you are getting so GOOD at this blogging. I am so impressed with all your talents!! Wow, YOU ARE GOOD!!! These bows are cute as can be and I love your idea of the "Red Polka Dot" Cute!!! Can't wait to see your new entries. Way to Go!!
Grandma B.
Post a Comment