Thursday, November 6

Bowdabra

Looks like I need to answer a few questions on my new toy the bowdabra. There are two sizes of bowdabra's. I have the mini because I am just using it for little girl bows. You can get them at wal-mart or Micheal's. I think the later is better because you can use the 40% off coupon. The cost is somewhere around 9.00 bucks for the mini without the coupon. I did try to find one at Joanne's and they don't carry them.

How to use it (this is for you amber). I looked at a few different bow websites and stole ideas on how I wanted to make my bows look and figured it out how to do it from there. But a basic bow you put a piece of string to tie the bow in the center of the bowdabra. Then grab the center of your ribbon so it goes down in the bowdabra like a W. This just makes it pretty. Then flip it back around and do a loop and around again to make the other side. The bowdabra just helps in holding your bow in place and making the bow the same size.
Happy bow makin gals hopefully this makes your lives easier and answers all of your questions.

2 comments:

The Richards said...

ya thanks it sounds awesome! i wish i would have come up with that idea! I will have to check it out!

Allred's said...

Okay, step by step pictures would be appreciated. LOL

Pure Sunshine