Kelly the cupcake queen here's a new idea for your cupcake loving fam.

This is so my sister in law Fawn. She understands the importance a beautifully put together cake. Before her I looked at a wedding cake as food, foolish me, what a work of art they can be. Thanks again for doing mine fawny.

For Brigg because I don't know any other kid to say truck so cool.

For my wanna be rock star sister. Here's to having a leather shower curtain eh' sis

This cake I have no idea how they did it but I am just starting in my cake decorating. But this is for sure for my father in law who loves penguins.

This cake is for my sister in law Valerie. It just has so much personality and she is having a Halloween party soon so I thought I would throw the idea her way.



5 comments:
i hate you.
;)
ok, no really i think your a butt, dont you know I have already achieved that goal? I AM SO A ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!
That is a wicked cool halloween cake, however, I am not that amazing. For a combined party you can make Nessa her own personal cake for her to eat all by herself and then have a more manly cake for your papa. As for cupcakes check out I heart cuppy cakes blog.
You girls are so crazy!!! Those are the funnest cakes. What a blast!! The best part is the icing. Just ask any kid. I want pictures of all your creations you guys. These are so pickin cute. Oh by the way, my birthday is Dec. 3rd.
Love,
Grandma B.
haha!what a fun post dusty!! thanks for thinking of me! =0)
love ya!
I LOVE all of these fun ideas!!! That Halloween one pretty much made me throw up but the rest were WAY fun!! :p)
Thanks for the help w/ my blog!!
Post a Comment