Saturday, September 20

Jumbo old Grump



So we scored some great tickets the other night from my dad to go to the D-Backs game. Brad really wanted to go for his birthday month so there you go. The two seats next to us were filled by my uncle and his wife who just got back from Disneyland. (it seems like every one is either going or coming back right now). They came directly off the plane to the game and so they were sporting there new d-land gear. My uncle had a Grumpy hat on that you could see clear across the ball field because the brim was so big and white. The top part of the hat was Grumpies head and the brim was his huge beard. Well I wasn't kidding when I said you could find that hat clear across the ball field because the guys with the camera's found us and we got to be on the Jumbo-tron!!! I thought I would never in my life get to be on there but my aunt tugged me on the shoulder and said look that's you! I know we got on there because of that hat. So we're crossing that off the bucket list.

2 comments:

Reisner's said...

I thought you were going to say you sat by two grumpy people or something but the story came out pretty good. Thats hilarious.
Anyways so I'm pretty sure you know about scrapblog because I remember you saying something about it on one of your blogs, I'd love to help you. Sometimes I get idea's from there list and then usually I end up with nothing like there idea actually was I just like to start out with an idea and build. But what exactly is it that you aren't sure about because I remember your last header had something on it from scrapblog? Am I right? Anyways seriously I would love to help. I'm so addicted to that sight. Just let me know what exactly you aren't sure to do.

The Richards said...

First of all i love the polka dots....anyways i love that story i wish i could go to Disney land! And i got on that jumbo-tron one time but i was so embarrassed i acted like i didn't know..i was way younger. anyways funny story!

Pure Sunshine