Thursday, August 28

All settled in

The folks are off to Alaska to finally bring my sister home. We are so excited to get her and her husband back in town. Mean while we are getting all settled in to our new living arrangements and I haven't posted in such a long time I thought I would just snap some photo's of what everyone is doing right now. The first picture says so much about my kids. If you notice she is in Pj's and is looking so adorable. I don't know about you but my kids all of sudden become the worlds best charmers before bed so they can stay up. The next is Brigg hanging out on uncle Lance's bed watching "turtle's" (teenage mutant ninja turtles). He had been asking for the movie all day and Uncle Lance and mom finally said yes. The third is Brad and Laney having dinner and watching turtles with Brigg. Nothing too exciting tonight but we are planning on taking over the world later so I'll let you know how that plan goes.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh Dusty, I hear there is a lot of PR work that goes with taking over the world. It can get pretty expensive. Why don't you just start small with taking over Lehi first. Those hicks won't know what hit them.

Dallyn Jones said...

I cant tell you how excited i am to see your babies. i cant wait to hold that little girl of yours dusty. see you soon, i love you sis

Grandma B. said...

Save the world? Hey, watching the Nija Turtles is a good start. Now you just need your capes and masks and you are all set. If you don't save the world atleast you can be sure and scare everyone to death. Oh, pizza really is a winner. Just ask any turtle. Cute Pictures.

Pure Sunshine