Tuesday, January 18

Out with the old

Vanessa and Brigg went to go see Tangled and as soon as they could get there hands on some scissors guess who got a hair cut. I wish I had pics of the damage done but here is a picture of the new due. It's really short because that was the only way to blend the chop job and I should have communicated better with the stylist. So here's to growing her hair out for the next year. 

In other news I sold the kids bunk beds because they are taking up too much space in there room and am planning on building them a daybed. We'll see how far we get this weekend and I of course will post the new beds pics. I am really proud of those old bunk beds though. I found them behind a thrift store waiting to be picked up by the dump. They had stickers all over them and heaven only knows what else. So I sanded for a day or two and then through some new paint on them and this was the result. Brad bought them some mattresses and we had some great little beds. Or so I thought........My mother and a few other people have come to stay with us and we let them use the kids beds. I asked my mother how the mattresses were and she said they were great. Well then I had to sleep in my kids room one night as one was sick. I have never had a worse night sleep in my life!!!! So needless to say I am so sorry for all of those that had to endure a night on these beds. And mother shame on you for trying to make me feel good. I am in the process of upgrading and will never let Brad make that decision  on his own again!! (It was really cute to watch him come home with what he thought was the best deal of the century though).


3 comments:

Allred's said...

congrats on selling them though...that is good....I love the way they looked though. You did such a good job on making their room look very boy/girl friendly without being too strong with one or the other gender!! Hope things are going good for you guys!!

The Richards said...

Love it! Your kids are too cute too, i love your snap shots at home they are super cute! hey just started a new site http://easydinnermeals.blogspot.com/
i need new things to make for my family..come on i know you have some super fast recipe that will change my life! i love ya

Allred's said...

I can't wait to see the new finished product!! I know you are so amazingly talented, and I am sure they are going to be so fabulous!

Pure Sunshine