Thursday, March 11

Been a little busy lately but wanted to write a quick post. We are moving again. Just closer to town and have to be out by the end of the month. So I am in declutter/ get all of my projects finished up (I made benches for my table)/ Find my wedding ring/ be pregnant/ plan the RS birthday party not to mention my own birthday and Briggs. Yeah little busy, but happy. Brad recorded a few of his songs in a recording studio yesterday. You should have seen how happy this made him. He has big dreams of Nashville, not for his singing but for the lyrics. We'll keep you posted if anything happens there but better yet we hope to have you hear the song on the radio. Anyways kids are great. Vanessa was pushed off the bed a week or so ago and had a nice slice in her cheek. I'd have pictures but she was really upset about me taking them so we'll forgo that. I am 7 months and for those of you who don't know IT's A GIRL!!! Very excited to be having sisters. So I am off to continue my to do list and thought I'd show you one of the benches I made for my table. I am so proud of it since this is the first piece I have made from start to finish. Have a great week!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I love the bench! I miss you!

Dallyn Jones said...

WHAT? THATS CRAZY. IT LOOKS FANTASTIC TUST! SORRY LIFE IS SO BUSY FOR YA. I WISH I WAS THERE TO HELP OUT. AND I CANT WAIT TO MEET THAT BABY. TELL BRAD I SAID "KEEP GOING SCOOBY!" THATS GREAT THAT HE IS DOING THAT. TELL SISI LALA AND BERGER I LUBBY DUBBY LUV THEM!

The Dobbins said...

Hey you :) The benches are beautiful! You are so talented! We miss you :) Cant wait for that beautiful baby!

Pure Sunshine