We hate it out here in Missouri too. But changing the subject, you can use the name Hollister if you have a boy. I think we'd both be safe because we're mostly thinking of it as a middle name, and they'll be far enough cousins that there won't be too many run ins :)
4 comments:
I only like it in the fall. My kids go to bed "earlier" and we get to sleep in later. . . Not so much fun in the spring when we loose sleep!
ya we don't have that here in ARIZONA so really dont know what to say
It also makes you go to church early, if you forget like I did. I don't think I will ever get used to it!
We hate it out here in Missouri too. But changing the subject, you can use the name Hollister if you have a boy. I think we'd both be safe because we're mostly thinking of it as a middle name, and they'll be far enough cousins that there won't be too many run ins :)
Post a Comment