Thursday, October 22

I really hate posting without any pictures but I think it's time for a little update on us. Well Brad has finished his reffing for football and was asked to do Basketball. I think he is going to take a breather though and pass on that thank heavens! He is also the new 2nd counselor in the elders quorum. And he really is enjoying being a banker although still is planning on being a developer eventually.

The kids and I just got back from a trip to AZ. I am finding that no matter how long the trip I can never find the time to see everyone I want to and do all I want to either. It feels good to be back at home though as good as the trip was. Brad didn't get to go so I think that is why it's so sweet to be home again. I am the enrichment leader in the ward and just hosted a chocolate appreciation night and despite my never used chocolate fountain being broken right out of the box I feel like it went well.

Brad's truck is in the shop and we finally decided it's time to sale both of the vehicles and get something different for both of us. So I am pretty excited for that even though my 4runner has been amazing to me. I have been wanting to do this forever so I don't think it will be to hard to let it go.

As for the kids, Vanessa is a busy two year old and Brigg loves being with her. Brigg has stopped wearing his Batman Mask 24/7 mostly because I purposely left it in AZ. I think it was starting to change the shape of his face. So instead of being batman all of the time he is now back to buzz light year and shoots everyone he see's. I'm glad most people give a kind smile as I just can't seem to explain well enough that we only shoot bad guys.

Well that's us for now. Just mostly getting ready for the winter that I hear is going to come on earlier than usual. Isn't that just my luck huh! Have a happy Halloween.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I can't believe we missed you guys!!! My mom called the day after we got home to tell us you were in town...so bummed!

Glad it was a good trip, and you guys are enjoying beautiful Colorado.

Michelle said...

Dusty, I'm so dumb! I just figuered out who "dustyperle" who left the comments on my blog was! Anyways, I'm glad to have found you on here. You have a beautiful family...and shoot, you look good too! I hope I can look that good after having even one kid. Anyways, I bet your the best mom. I can still picture how loving and kind you were with my little siblings in contrast to us. :)

Pure Sunshine