Friday, April 17

Brigg's 3rd Birthday

My little baby is growing up. It's wierd to think that I have a three year old. I went to bunco last night and a girl there had told me she had been married for 5 years. I thought wow that's a long time until I realized that I will be married for four in July. It's amazing how quickly time passes. So here are a lot of photo's of briggs happenings of the day.

We started the day off right with some blueberry pancakes and fruit. (fruit is a must because Nessy is anti bread and meat. If she grows up to be a vegetarian I think she's going to get a spakin')

We let the kids play all morning and then went to sweet tomatoes for lunch and played at the park next store.








This bird was insane. Brad and I don't know what kindof bird it is but it would go under the water for what seemed like minutes and then pop up on the other side of the pond. I have never seen anything like it, thus the pic.






Brad and I had fully intended on throwing brigg a birthday party with his buddies but I think it just became too overwhelming for me. There never seemed to be a good weekend so after going to the park and to target (he picked out new shoes) we came home and threw together a party for the little guy.


Brigg is really into buzz lightyear right now and Vanessa is really into cake so this is what I came up with. I can't take total credit for the design because I stole it off of "be different act normal". When Brigg saw it he said "OH MY GOSH!!! MOMMY A ROCKET!!" I hate him saying oh my gosh but it was still really cute how much he loved the cake.


1 comment:

Susan said...

What a cute idea. I think I might steal it. You are a wonderful mom.

Pure Sunshine