Thursday, March 12


SO my little girl has been hanging out with a really bad influence lately. As you can see she is wearing old man glasses and a hunting shirt. Guess who the bad influence is??? You guessed it it's grandpa Joe. The silly glasses crack me up and the camo shirt I could live with out but the girl spits like grandpa. I am not even kidding you. I hope it's a phase and as soon as we move she will move on too, until then I am raising the librarian from the mountain. Thanks DAD!

4 comments:

Love, laugh and ROCK!!! said...

what a doll!!! how cute is that, you can tell grandpa had something to do with this.

Allred's said...

She is so cute, i love the camo

Meagan Leavitt said...

I think that she is so cute! I love the camo shirt..... I guess pink camo would cuter.

Reisner's said...

Love the glasses. I think you should get her her own. She is getting so big from when I first started checking out your blog

Pure Sunshine