So my site TheRedPolkaDot has a new look and I am celebrating by doing a give away. If you are interested in winning this tutu and checking out the new look go to TheRedPolkaDot
Happy Happy Birthday Dusty Dear, Happy Days will come to you all year.....I hope your days rocks and congrats on getting your man back. BTW, the tutu is A.Dorable. also, I am in love with your blog....ideastalker. Who knew you were so cool. I mean....really really cool!
2 comments:
Hey big sister. I am anxious to see your post about your BIRTHDAY! you better have taken plenty of pictures.
Happy Happy Birthday Dusty Dear, Happy Days will come to you all year.....I hope your days rocks and congrats on getting your man back. BTW, the tutu is A.Dorable. also, I am in love with your blog....ideastalker. Who knew you were so cool. I mean....really really cool!
Post a Comment