Monday, March 23

I didn't want to say it but.....


I think when choosing a name for your child you try and think about all of the ways that other kids can make fun of it. I know we really may have scarred Brigham for life but we'll chalk that up there to a boy named Sue. At any rate I thought we had a real winner with Vanessa. It's just such a pretty name in my opinion. Well since she has been born she has been called Vanna, Nessa, Nessy, Nanny, Sissy, Sissy LaLa, Sister, and I think Nessy-Pessy is one Brad has proclaimed upon her. Well I am okay with all of those but the one I was dreading was Messy Nessy but if the boot fits....

3 comments:

Krissy said...

Little Vanessa has a beautiful name! I have to tell you I LOVE your playlist. Definately digg'in the tunes!

Allred's said...

She's def a Messy Nessy, but she's the happiest little Messy Nessy I've seen. Look at that gorgeous smile.

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Look at those beautiful blue eyes! She is so cute! How are you guys doing? We haven't seen you in along time. We have been really busy with finding a home. We ended up getting accepted as you probably already know if you read our blog. Anyway, just been really busy. You guys getting ready to head to CO? When are you guys leaving?

Pure Sunshine