Monday, December 15
My Crazy Mama
Here are a few photo's of my mother. Let me just tell you she is nuts. She just got into a car accident but you wouldn't ever guess that. She is just like my grandma, in fact I could see my grandma crawling on top of the roof without thinking of the danger, these gals just don't wait around for nothing. She really wanted her lights up as you can see. The last photo is Lance's costume for the ward Christmas party. My mom was trying to get Vanessa used to someone wearing a beard so she wouldn't cry with the real Santa. It didn't really work but we like to torture our children. Brad just played Santa for an elementary school. He loves doing it as much as I think he feels a little silly sometimes. What a wonderful man I have and what a wonderful time a year!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Poor baby, she's not going to be scared of Santa, She's going to be scared of Lance. Vanessa and her crazy ideas.....
Your mom serioulsy is nuts. I am sure she could have had one of her son in laws jump up there for her, but if Brad was already being Santa, I am sure he was busy too. I think that's great that he does that. And your little Vanessa just needs papa Joe to be her Santa, she loves him and his beard is nice.
I miss our ward parties from when we were little. Those were the best and recent parties just don't compare. I've always said that your Mom is pretty amazing. What a fun time of year.
Post a Comment