
So it has been so great living in Mesa again. It's like coming home again......well part of that is because we are living with mom and dad. I hope for every one's sake that this 30 weeks of schooling for Brad passes quickly. But I hope that mostly for me because my mother has it out for me! She has me wake up at 5AM and then tortures me for an hour or more sometimes. My Aunt Rhonda is in on it every MWF too. My arms, stomach, back, and legs hurt and I have blisters to top it all off. Don't be decieved by her smiling face above, she keeps saying that it's exercise she is putting me through but some how it feels like she is trying to kill me!!



8 comments:
That is funny! I wish that someone would push me to exercise. I got up everyday a couple of weeks ago and exercised. Pace gets me up everyday around 5 so I would go before DJ went to work, I would feel good for 2 hours then crash. So now I dont get up I go back to sleep. I think it will be better when Pace isn't waking up twice a night anymore.
That will be fun to do dinner sometime. Let us know when you guys are free. DJ will know his actual schedule for next week today, this is his last week of traning. He really likes it! Anyway, you can give me a call at (480)629-8913 or have Brad give DJ a call.
Dusty, That's great. I had no idea your mom was such a work out buff. But, that is perfect. Having a partner in excercise is always the best.
So one of my least favorite memories of you was having to wake up SUPER early at your house to do chores. Good luck girl, maybe soon you could beat me leg wrestling!
Wow, what a woman. This isn't how your mom looked a few weeks ago!! Man, her regiment really is amazing. Wait until I show all my friends.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAhAHAhAHaHahHAHAHAhhahahahHAHAHahahahahhHAAHAhAhahhaHahAhAha... did i say... hahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha?
moms the best. i wish i was there. i really need a good motivator!
Where are you guys doing this at? I am in need of some SERIOUS help in this dept!! And it's so hard to do it by yourself!! :p) Maybe I could get in on some of this torture...I must have a death wish huh!!? ;p) hahaha
Dusty-I wanted to let you know that my sincerest condolences go to you and your family right now. My mom told me what happened last night to your cousin Ashley and I wanted to express HOW sorry I am for you and your family!! I wanted to come over and say it in person, but wasn't sure if you guys would be up to that. I am keeping her family in my prayers and just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you guys at this time.
Love,
Harmoni
This is hilarious. I love the pic of your mom. I miss you guys and can't wait to get back there to visit with everyone.
Post a Comment